Are you interested in working for a team committed to building a better, greener future? Do you want your efforts to benefit the whole world in which you live?
Good Energy Solutions is an award-winning solar energy company located in Lawrence, KS that is committed to providing the best solar equipment and experience to our customers. Our employees are offered specialized training, education, and support to achieve their goals as well as maintain company expertise in the ever-developing renewable energy industry.
Good Energy Solutions is looking to fill several positions as the solar industry is expanding. Most positions include opportunity for flexibility in job description. Please provide a cover letter, resume, and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. When current positions are filled we will keep your information for future opportunities.
Sales Lead Handler 1
- Position Type: Full TimeJob Category: Entry Level Sales/Admin
Role and Responsibilities:
The Sales Lead Handler is the first point of contact for a potential customer, or Lead. The Sales Lead Handler’s primary responsibilities are to:
- Vet Leads – Respond to leads in a timely manner. Leads come in through internet, phone and walk-ins. Sales Lead handler shall facilitate a positive initial contact with leads and start to build a relationship. Sales Lead handler shall confirm the customer’s interest in Solar PV and answer preliminary questions.
- Gather information – includes contact information, address of project, utility bills and/or building plans
- Transfer Leads – Once the appropriate information has been gathered, the Sales Lead Handler shall transfer the lead to the appropriate salesperson.
- Generate Leads via trade shows or other means
- Availability on nights and weekends for lead response time
- Be up to date on industry trends
- Other tasks as assigned
- Data Entry/Data Management – Customer Relationship Program (CRM)/Pipedrive
- Gmail/G Suite
- Interpersonal skills
Coordinates with following roles/departments:
- Marketing – coordinate where the leads are coming from
- Solar Consultant – Hands off vetted leads to SC
- Hourly + Lead Generation Bonuses
- Sales Manager (President)
- Sales Lead Handler II, Solar Consultant
Skills Required for Solar Consultant Advancement:
- Knowledge of the solar industry (NABCEP Tech Sales Certification)
- Demonstrated ability to gain customers trust and guide them through the sales process
- Knowledge of appropriate sales and design programs:
- Design – Helioscope / Aurora / Eddie
- Sales – Energy Tool Base / EDDIE
- Estimate – Estimate Spreadsheet
Sales Lead Handler 1
Department: Solar PV Operations
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Brief: The Administrative Assistant’s role is to support the PV Operations department in receiving phone calls and emails for general information, as well as to assist in interconnection and building permit applications. Some bookkeeping is required, as is maintaining organization of customer and company data.
- Making and receiving phone calls for company business, responding to customer and partner inquiries when necessary, or directing contacts to the appropriate personnel.
- Creating and maintaining company database of information on utilities and regional AHJ’s.
- Applying for interconnection and building permits.
- Assisting with ordering materials, inventory management, and light bookkeeping.
- Scheduling work for PV installation crews with customers and contractors.
- Communicating with utilities as well as AHJ’s.
- Receiving or making payments as necessary.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Compiling job folders for new projects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Forklift or warehouse experience, a plus.
- High-School Degree or equivalent, associate degree preferred.
- Experience with Docusign, Microsoft, Quckbooks, and G-Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Clean driving record and ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, and protected veteran status, or disability status.