Graphic Designer/ Marketing Specialist
McFarlane Aviation Products is a worldwide leading manufacturer of aviation parts. We are looking for an outgoing experienced Marketing Specialist to support our outstanding growth and new product development opportunities. We are a small dynamic company that has been developing and manufacturing the world’s best replacement aircraft parts for over 30 years. As a Kansas based company, we are well-known and respected throughout the aviation industry.
The Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist will continue to build our brand by providing in-house design and media development (print, digital, etc.). We are looking for someone who is hard working and a self-starter who works well with other departments while having fun along the way. If you and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, while accelerating the growth of a great company with a great future, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary with a full benefits package and a casual work environment. We are located 10 minutes from Lawrence and 40 minutes from Kansas City.
For more information about the position, please see the Job Description at www.mcfarlaneaviation.com/employment
Send resumes to email@example.com
Position Description: Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist
General Description of Job: We’re McFarlane Aviation Products, providing general aviation with high-quality aircraft parts at an affordable price for over 30 years! We are seeking a well-rounded creative individual to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be our in-house designer at our facility in Baldwin City, KS. Primary responsibilities will include creating and implementing various ads within a variety of media (print, digital, etc.), developing multi-platform campaigns, graphic design, photography editing and video work. Must be highly adaptable and open to collaboration with multiple work groups, meeting deadlines and most of all, having fun! We are a small team and you can make a big impact!!!
Reports to: Manager, Marketing
Primary duties, tasks and responsibilities:
- Marketing activities required in support of McFarlane Aviation Products
- Create effective professional graphics and video content as the primary designer
- Multimedia (graphics, photo and video) editing
- Design and distribute various content such as magazine ads, social media content, PowerPoint presentations and catalog layouts.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures at McFarlane Aviation Products while meeting established goals
Requirements and skill needed for the position:
- Associates degree in marketing or equivalent experience (Aviation background a plus)
- Demonstratable experience in graphic design and ad development
- Collaborator with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism regarding time management and deadlines
Additional skills that are helpful but not required:
- An understanding of general aviation and aircraft systems
- Experience in video creation/production
- Marketing B2B products
- Social media marketing development experience
- Marketing certification
Summary description; other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by employee.